Anadrol is a type of anabolic steroid drug usually presented in tablet form. Each tablet of anadrol contains 50 milligrams of oxymetholone steroid. The latter constituent is a highly potent androgenic and anabolic drug. There are some inactive constituents in anadrol too. These include magnesium stearate, starch, lactose and povidone.
What Exactly Are Anabolic Steroids?
These are derivatives of testosterone but they are synthetic. The effects of this chemical composition on humans are that when there is enough intake of proteins and calories, the steroids boost nitrogen balance. There has been medical speculation that the nitrogen balance achieved as a result of taking these synthetic compounds assists the body to utilize proteins effectively.
However, we have to quickly place a disclaimer amid the speculation that there has yet to be convincing scientific or medical evidence that it really happens that way. What is known, however, is that oxymetholone helps in the urinary expulsion of erythropoietin; particularly in patients who suffer bone marrow-linked anaemia. It is also said to trigger erythropoiesis in anaemia patients because of lack of enough red blood cells.
Contraindications of Anadrol
Many Anadrol reviews and results explain that adverse reactions observed in patients along with various clinical reactions show proof that anadrol presents strong anabolic properties. To bring it closer to home, it means that the effects of anabolic steroids is the same as that of androgens and also present a real possibility of sparking undesirable sexual and growth problems if they are administered to children. This class of drugs is said to suppress some functions of the pituitary gland; in particular it is said to affect gonadotropic function by inhibiting it. Moreover, they are said to lead to some negative and direct effects on the human testes.
Summarised Effects of using Anadrol
• This class of drugs has been shown to be the cause of prostate and breast cancer in men.
• It has also been cited to cause cancer of the breast in women, particularly those with hypercalcemia condition. They have also been noted for occasionally causing bone resorption.
• Pregnant women should never move near anadrol or any synthetic steroid for that matter. Anabolic steroids have been shown to be fatal if administered to women in their pregnancy. Women who intend to become pregnant of those who are already pregnant should never use anadrol.
• The drug is also faulted for sparking hepatic dysfunctions
• User of the drug may also show hypersensitivity to the same drug.